Worried about leaving your dog alone overnight? Rely on the professional team at In My Paws Dog Boarding-Daycare-Grooming to look after your furry friend. Our upscale sleepover or boarding service is available all year long. You can choose from our 5’x 4′ enclosures or our luxury 5’x 7′ or 8′ x 8′ suites.
Feel happy knowing that you’ll leave your pet in a dog boarding facility equipped with a 3-zone heating, air-conditioning, and air purification system that ensures your pet’s comfort. Check-in time is from noon until closing and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Please bring proof of vaccinations along like Rabies, DHHP (Distemper) and Bordatella.
Mandatory vaccination and other requirements:
- Minimum boarding age for dogs is 4 months
- Vaccinations must be given at least 2-weeks prior to boarding
- Rabies and DHPP can be either 1-year or 3-year vaccinations
- Bordatella must be a 6-month or 1-year vaccination
- Bordatella is mandatory even if a veterinarian has exempted the pet from other vaccines
- Yearly fecal examination (shown as negative)
- Good overall health is necessary
- Must be free of fleas, ticks, and all communicable diseases
- Age certificate must be renewed annually (prior to boarding)
- Pets over 10 years of age must have a written veterinary clearance to board in a facility
We recommend a dog bath at the end of their stay for an additional fee.
Every guest will have access to fresh water all day and play time with other dogs or our staff members. If required, organic food will be provided for a price of $3 per feeding.