Premium overnight boarding facilities for your pet.
Worried about leaving your dog alone overnight? Rely on the professional team at In My Paws Dog Boarding-Daycare-Grooming to look after your furry friend. Our upscale sleepover or boarding service is available all year long. You can choose from our 5’x4′ enclosures or luxury 8′ x 8′ suites.
Feel happy knowing that you’ll leave your pet in a dog boarding facility equipped with a 3-zone heating, air-conditioning, and air purification system that ensures your pet’s comfort. Check-in time is from noon until closing and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Please bring proof of vaccinations along like Rabies, DHHP (Distemper) and Bordatella.
Mandatory vaccination and other requirements:
- Minimum boarding age for dogs is 4 months
- Vaccinations must be given at least 2-weeks prior to boarding
- Rabies and DHPP can be either 1-year or 3-year vaccinations
- Bordatella must be a 6-month or 1-year vaccination
- Bordatella is mandatory even if a veterinarian has exempted the pet from other vaccines
- Must be spayed or neutered
- Good overall health is necessary
- Must be free of fleas, ticks, and all communicable diseases
- Age certificate must be renewed annually (prior to boarding)
- Pets over 10 years of age must have a written veterinary clearance to board in a facility
A dog bath is recommended for any guest staying 3 or more days.
Every guest will have access to fresh water all day and play time with other dogs or our staff members. If required, organic food will be provided for a price of $3 per feeding.